Thursday 6 October 2011

October 6th, 2011

JasmineHemer (member) - begging for people to send her unwanted items as free gifts.

escaflowne (member) - (I have the spelling of this username wrong) this scammer tried to pry my Animal Jam password out of me by PROMISING to give me a glove and telling me her (supposed) password. She was on my buddy list for a long time and this betrayal really hurt. If you give her your password she will steal (hack) your account and all of your items. I think her alternate member username is OwlEye101 but I am not 100% sure of this. I wish I could remember the exact spelling of her username, but I deleted her from my buddy list in such fury when she tried to scam/hack me before I thought of recording the exact spelling.

Ace97 (member) - begging for unwanted item gifts. Is wearing very rare items and has lots of rares on trade list.

No comments:

Post a Comment