Sunday 30 October 2011

October 30th, 2011

kello (member) - begging for unwanted items as free gifts. I've seen this jammer many times and she has very good rares like headdresses and elf cuffs.

sparkle554411 (member) - begging for people to send her gifts, using guilt trip tactics.

rozella1234 (member) - this member is back again today begging people to send her unwanted items as free gifts.

ak9770 (member) - this person was begging people fro free gifts using the "It;s my birthday today" scam.

lilypatilly12 - this non-member first showed up in the town square asking people if she could "borrow" their rare items. When people pointed out that was a scammer tactic, she got angry and ran away. Only a few minutes later she came back with a different animal with different colors and attempted the "I decline all trades" scam. When I pointed out that was also a scamer tactic she said I was mean and was going to report me. Claims to be the real lilypatilly's biggest fan, who is a buddy of mine and no scammer.

5 comments:

  1. i am no scammer you saw everyone i said no to everything and one person offered a pink worn and i still said no so watch wat you post and make sure its the truth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ LOL Spelling fail.

    Hey lilypatilly12 (yes I know it is you) why not reveal your name and provide evidence that you are not a scammer rather than spamming my blog with anonymous and empty threats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no threat and i never scammed i said no to every trade like i said i would and i never asked to "barrow" there rares now every time i go to jamaa no one trusts me thanks alot my life is over -lilypatilly12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking people if you can borrow their rare items to try on is scamming, because people like you will just run off once they have them. I have seen it a million times.

    Also, you life is not over. It's just a videogame. Just play fairly and have fun and no one will care what you do.

    ReplyDelete