Tuesday 18 October 2011

October 18th, 2011

warriorcat10 (member) - this person was begging people to send rare member item as free gifts, claiming that her account was hacked.

Zoraz (member) - this person was saying "First person to send me 7 gifts wins the Phantom on my trade list." Claims they need items to recycle so they can buy new den.

MissTough - this non-member was saying "First person to send me two gifts wins the armor on my list." I don't know if she realizes that non-members cannot recieve gifts. She started doing this just after Zoraz tried his scam.

dogsrule213456 - this member was attempting the "I decline every trade" scam. Later said it was just for fun but that is oftern how scammers get people to trust them. When someone traded dogsrule a clover blanket to see if he/she would decline, this scammer did accept and then denied it when confronted, trying to play all innocent.

stormlove416 (member) - this person was begging for free gifts using the "It's my birthday today" scam. I wearing rare items ans has them on her trade list.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was NOT scamming!! I have scammed before, but that was 100% legit! I sent phantoms to the people who won those contests. Just because the majority of "contests" are scams does NOT mean they all are!!

    ReplyDelete